This character filled, four-bedroom two-bathroom home is set on a 609sqm block and presents an ideal opportunity for the first home buyer, growing family or investor. Located within walking distance to Secret Harbour Primary School and the Secret Harbour shopping centre with local eateries, plus just a short drive to the Secret Harbour Beach and Golf Course, this home is ideally positioned in the heart of Secret Harbour.
- Large family kitchen, located in the heart of the home and overlooks the open plan living and dining. Including gas cook top, microwave recess, dishwasher and oodles of bench and cupboard space.
- Open plan living area provides seamless flow to the outdoor patio area; ideal for summer entertaining.
- Theatre room with double door entry is located just off the open plan living and provides the ultimate for family movie nights in, or parents lounge.
- Huge master suite is located at the front of the home and includes a huge walk-in robe and en-suite with large corner bath and separate water closet.
- Bedroom 2 includes a built-in robe and is located to the right-hand side of the front of the property, providing the ultimate guest bedroom, away from the kids and the hustle and bustle of the living areas.
- Further 2 family bedrooms are located down the family wing of the home and include built-in robes.
- Family bathroom with bath service the family wing.
- Open study / kids activity is positioned in the family wing of the property; perfect for the home office, kids toys or teenagers homework station.
- Good sized laundry is off the kitchen / garage and away from the family bedrooms.
- Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning, keeps you comfortable all year round.
- Tasmanian Oak flooring to all the living areas.
- High ceilings throughout, coupled with large open windows add to the natural light and homely warmth the property exudes.
- Large outdoor patio area overlooks the grassed yard and is perfectly positioned just off the kitchen. Summer BBQ’s and family gatherings will be a breeze with the practical layout.
- Low maintenance bore reticulated gardens.
- Garden shed to store the kid’s bikes, hubby’s tools and the gardening equipment.
- Double gated side access is ideal for the boat / caravan or trailer.
- Double lock-up garage keeps the cars protected and out of the sun.
Arrange your viewing today – family perfection proved possible in a great location.
For more information, contact the team at Realmark Complete.