This character filled, four-bedroom two-bathroom large family home is set on a 609sqm block, with double gated side access. Presenting an ideal opportunity for the first home buyer, growing family or investor. Located within walking distance to Secret Harbour Primary School and the Secret Harbour shopping centre with local eateries, plus just a short drive to the Secret Harbour Beach and Golf Course, this home is ideally positioned in the heart of Secret Harbour.
Property Features include:
- Large family kitchen including gas cook top, microwave recess, dishwasher and oodles of bench and cupboard space.
- Open plan living area provides seamless flow to the outdoor patio area; ideal for summer entertaining.
- Theatre room with double door entry.
- Huge master suite includes a huge walk-in robe and ensuite with large corner bath and separate toilet.
- Bedroom 2 includes a built-in robe and is located to the right-hand side of the front of the property, providing the ultimate guest bedroom, away from the kids and the hustle and bustle of the living areas.
- Family bedrooms are located down the family wing of the home and include built-in robes.
- Family bathroom with bath. Separate toilet.
- Study positioned in the family wing.
- Good sized laundry.
- Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Tasmanian Oak flooring to all the living areas.
- High ceilings throughout, coupled with large open windows add to the natural light and homely warmth the property exudes.
- Large outdoor patio area overlooks the grassed yard. Summer BBQ’s and family gatherings will be a breeze with the practical layout.
- Low maintenance bore reticulated gardens.
- Garden shed.
- Double gated side access is ideal for the boat / caravan or trailer.
- Double lock-up garage.
Arrange your viewing today – family perfection proved possible in a great location.
For more information, contact the team at Realmark Complete.
Local Primary Schools:
Secret Harbour Primary School (0.8 km)
Comet Bay Primary School (1.9 km)
Golden Bay Primary School (2.9 km)
Local Secondary Schools:
Comet Bay College (2.1 km)
Warnbro Community High School (5.8 km)
Local Education Support Schools:
Endeavour Education Support Centre (3.1 km)
Peel Language Development School (4.5 km)
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. Realmark provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.