This is an exceptional opportunity to upgrade your family lifestyle. Situated in a sought after pocket of this coastal suburb, this double-storey home occupies a prime position and is simply beautiful both internally and externally. Offering a massive five bedrooms, three bathrooms and two living areas all on a generous 636sqm block. This Beaumonde home has plenty of space to entertain and boast a triple car garage all nestled around a luxurious below ground swimming pool.
Four generous sized bedrooms all complete with built in robes.
A separated lounge with kitchenette facilities and glass sliding doors leading to the alfresco.
A massive home theatre with double doors.
Alfresco area over looks a stunning swimming pool including glass fencing and a resort inspired cabana hut, perfect for family gatherings.
Features an open plan kitchen, living & dining area which opens out to an alfresco balcony, complete with striking ocean views and café blinds.
The home chef will be impressed with quality appointments including stone benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop and range hood, dishwasher, double fridge recess, appliance cupboard and oodles of storage space.
A practical gas log fireplace has pride of place in the living room.
The master bedroom is enormous with a dressing room wardrobe. The private ensuite includes a deep bath, dual stone vanities and separate powder room.
A reading zone retreat takes advantage of the abundant natural lighting around the landing area.
Other highlights include:
- Stunning entrance hall way with stunning solid Blackbutt flooring.
- Bedroom 2 has a semi ensuite & built-in robes to all bedrooms
- Stylish lighting throughout.
- Zone reverse cycle air-conditioning system.
- Ducted vacuuming, tinted windows & block out blinds.
- Open plan living with stunning ocean views.
- Kitchen with breakfast bar is designed to be the heart of the home.
- Large alfresco area.
- Spacious laundry room with stone benchtops.
- Storage options throughout the home.
- 3 car auto garage with rear access through the garage.
- Low maintenance gardens.
- Built in 2009 Beaumonde Home.
- Block: 636sqm, Floor Plan over 435sqm.
If you’ve been looking for a property offering generously sized spaces and easy living, this immaculate home is for you. Providing ample space for the savvy new family combined with a pool for summer all situated close to the Secret Harbour Shopping Centre, Comet Bay primary and secondary school, the fantastic golf course and pristine beaches. Call the Realmark Team for more information or to arrange an inspection.