Ideally located, easy to maintain home. If you are looking for a light, bright and homely four-bedroom home ideal for a couple, growing family or FIFO worker, then look no further than this beautifully presented lock and leave home.
Property Features Include:
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 5-burner gas cooktop, 2 x ovens, dishwasher, large double door pantry and double fridge recess.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area provides seamless integration with the outdoor alfresco area.
- Separate media room with dual access.
- High ceilings throughout with numerous windows providing a light, bright and open setting.
- Wood look flooring and quality carpets throughout.
- E-Zone ducted reverse cycle air conditioning allows you to monitor and adjust the air-conditioning all from your smart phone. Turn the heating on and walk in to a warm and cosy home in winter.
- NBN installed.
- King sized master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite with separate toilet.
- Queen sized family bedrooms with double mirrored robes are serviced by the family bathroom with bath for the kids to enjoy.
- Study nook / activity amongst the family bedrooms.
- Laundry suited to a front or top loader machine is located off the kitchen and away from the bedrooms, includes large walk-in linen cupboard.
- Patio area overlooks the rear year with brand new artificial turf.
- Reticulated front garden.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- Double remote garage with shoppers’ entry; perfect for the family cars.
Pets are considered.
Secure this cosy home and position yourself in new Karnup Vista Estate, just down the road from the local parks and a short drive to the Singleton Village Shopping Complex and Singleton beach foreshore. Just down the road from the Paganoni Road Freeway entrance, travelling to the city for work, airport drop offs or weekend entertainment is a breeze.
Call the team at Realmark to arrange a viewing and avoid disappointment.
Local Primary Schools:
Singleton Primary School (0.8 km)
Golden Bay Primary School (2.2 km)
Local Secondary Schools:
Comet Bay College (2.9 km)
Lakelands (Mandurah) Secondary School (3.0 km) (opening 2019)