Available Mon, 7th Dec 2020
2x Garden Sheds
19 Mandarin Way
Seville Grove, WA, 6112
This neat three-bedroom family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac. Modern home with the bonus of side access and two sheds providing good storage. Walking distance to local shops, schools and public transport.
Property Features include;
- Modern and neat kitchen and bathrooms.
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
- Two bedrooms down the family wing
- Family bathroom with bath and shower
- Laundry suitable for a front or top loader washing machine with a security screen that leads to the outdoor area
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and great bench space
- Meals area
- Light and bright with neutral tones throughout
- Patio for entertaining your friends and family
- Lounge Room with air-conditioning
- Neat front area.
- Security screen to the front, to allow the fresh air to flow through.
- Massive side access
- Two Garden Sheds
Please contact one of our friendly staff at Realmark to arrange a viewing.
Local Primary Schools:
Willandra Primary School (0.5 km)
Challis Community Primary School (1.3 km)
Neerigen Brook Primary School (1.3 km)
Gwynne Park Primary School (2.1 km)
Local Secondary Schools:
Cecil Andrews College (0.6 km)
Armadale Senior High School (3.0 km)
Kelmscott Senior High School (3.4 km)
Harrisdale Senior High School (5.5 km)
Local Education Support Schools:
Gwynne Park Education Support Centre (2.1 km)
Armadale Education Support Centre (3.0 km)
This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Realmark provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.